| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, joe apple, Otto Skorzeny, 55shaker, Gray_Ghost, Hush, JW51),
147
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | I needed to replace the door stop that is welded inside the door, and straighten the window channel. So I drilled out the spot welds and fixed the window channel and welded in a new door stop. Note that I bolted all the pieces in place through the drilled out spot welds. This way, all the pieces go right back where they came out. Danged little piece of metal is $19.00 plus shipping. I then sanded the entire door, inside and out and shot 2 coats of Epoxy. The first link is to the slide show. If you want to see just the picture, go to second link. (1) Door work and epoxy (2) Door Work pictures 
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | | |
Entire Thread
|
46 door work and epoxy coat
| countilaw | 06/30/2007 6:15 AM | |
| |
| |