Thanks for the replies. I looked at the Mar-K site, but only saw the middle ones listed. I will also need the front and rear cross sills, which I think are different than the others. Those things are pretty pricey, might look into making up my own, if I can find dimensions. It seems everything for the one tons is either not made or high priced. It surprised me, when I started on this project, how different they are. Not just a bigger 1/2 ton!

Tim


I am currently digging back in to a 1953 3800 (one ton) with a nine foot bed. I've owned it since 1979, and drove it until 1982 (or so). My wife got me involved in restoring it back in 2002, got the body removed and the frame redone, then things came up. Now I am retired and starting again. If anyone is interested I have photos on Imagur ( https://timwhiteblues.imgur.com/ ). I live way back in the woods in the Ozarks on 40 acres at the end of a 2 1/2 mile private road.

Tim