Wilsjay,
I did mine myself. Here’s what I did:
Sand it down lightly with a fine grit sponge pad.
Ever so slightly file the cracks open just a bit. I used a very small file for this.
I next used a two part 3m epoxy and filled all the cracks.
I let it cure for 2 days to make sure it was solid.
Get out your files and start shaving the epoxy down.
I shot the wheel with an industrial primer (leftovers form painting) and then top coated it.

My wheel isn’t “brand new perfect” but it looks VERY for a very cheap fix.
The pictures show a cracked wheel, the one I repaired after sanding and epoxy repair, primer and then painted.
Worth a shot...a lot cheaper than a $300-400 replacement.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wuFyKtm7Y6m3qSQc7


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300