| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (LAJones48, MNSmith, NJC, Jays58, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, wilbur53, 5 Window 9434),
108
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 |
I have the stock mirrors and I agree they are very tiny. I have owned and driven cargo vans for the past 30 years in my work and am used to it. Although the mirrors were a bit bigger, the blind spots are the same. I generally just try to stay in the right lane as much as possible and be aware of other traffic all the time. | | |
| |
| |