| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 | I have a 292 that I would like to install and would like to do it with minimum modifications. I am planning on using a t5 transmission and a mechanical clutch. I was wondering if there is anyway of keeping the stock bellhousing crossmember or does it need to be replaced with an aftermarket version? My goal was to keep everything stock except the engine and driveline. I really don't want to cut the frame or modify it....except the bolt in engine mounts And moving the fan.
1950 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton 3100
| | |
| |
| |