| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,474 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2018 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Apr 2018 Posts: 1 | Hello everyone, I'm Daniel from Wichita, KS... I have recently picked up a 1960 C60 Viking 235ci that I will start rebuilding to try to bring back to life. This will be my first foray into something like this and I've already printed off about 100 pages of information from ya'll to help get my oars in the water by gathering a product list, part numbers, tips for getting going! I'm really looking forward to getting involved here and although I haven't really commented on the threads I've been creeping, I already appreciate the help!!!
Thanks! - Daniel Tennison
1960 C60 Viking 235ci
| | |
| |
| |