Thanks guys! I hope Terex is willing to work with me, my experience is company buyouts/mergers results in orphan equipment, but I can always be optimistic! I did find some other trucks for parts, but the fenders are likewise rusty, I was hoping to not have to deal with it... oh well, another learning experience, right?

I agree with the sign company thought, there is one of those magnetic mats with the name of a sign company on it in the tool box, and the seller told me a sign company sold it off to him. They took the auger, though. Would that be a common enough thing to get a hold of? All of my searches kept bringing up skid loader mounts, pretty pointless (and expensive) to buy one, and rip it apart immediately.

The brakes don't work either (surprising, right?). The PO said it is the power booster, but when I depressed the pedal, there was no resistance, and it squirted fluid the entire pedal travel. I only have experience with the 58-59 style master, is this normal for these? Or did my master cylinder croak?