| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, 1955 1 Series, joe apple, klhansen, GRNHydra, DBJ71SuperCustom, dt235sd, Opelika Tom),
84
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 224 | Gee thanks Kevin!
This is exactly what I was looking for. Seems after 70 years many changes are made and it’s hard to figure out what exactly was original. This puts me on the right track. I do have Mar-k’s catalog but you can only get so much from that. I even considered new sides for the box and at one time new/different fenders. Being stubborn and confident in my abilities I decided to work with what I have. This info prepares me to go back and weld, hammer, metal finish to prep for painting.
Thanks again! | | |
| |
| |