Thanks Guys.

Panel, that's a little more that I've bargained for. It's a Steel building with 2X's for trusses.

Delky, I've attached the photo I got from the lift rep. I'm thinking he may have had a truss co come in and double up and press on those prefab nailers. I understand those have to be applied with a 10K psi press. Folks think they can hammer them on....no way. I'll see if I can get one to come take a look. We don't have a problem with snow here, but hurricanes can surely ruin your day.

Jerry, I too have an overbuilding problem. I just hate to do stuff twice.




[img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNvNPZBzdSZ_YswhCTATuVfUQauLdj_YzHJJuMc[/img]



Truss Mods


Allen
Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude

1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer
1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer
1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod
1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great
1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week
1974 Stingray Corvette