Will be good to see you again Joe!!

Cork
Welcome to the Stovebolt page and we look forward to meeting you.
Saturday is by far the best day. The show usually has over 200 trucks entered of all kinds.
Also several contests all day long and a live band late Saturday.

We'll have the Stovebolt awning setup and most of us hang around there get to now each other.
Well also have a few short how-to seminars, group photo and then the Stovebolt meeting.
So bring some lawn chairs.
She show hosting club treats us real good and we get our own area to park together.
A lot more info will follow when we get closer to the event.

I'm planning now on going to the Homecoming. Start reading about it and some of the activities that go on there.
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...inion-stovebolt-society-md-va-wv-dc.html

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!