If this is horrible simple or been covered a dozen times before I apologize in advance....however if I am scratching my head then I suspect other newcomers might also.

Looking at the FAM I am trying to understand what the various numbers inside circles mean.

Using sheet 1.108 as an example I see that the circles along the X axis at the bottom show numbers indicating inches from the front of the dash. The Y axis up the right side similarly shows numbers indicating measurement in inches from a point 10 inches below the top of the frame. Hopefully that is all correct. This for example tells me that the top of the floor pan should be 1.88 inches above the top of the frame. (top of frame at 10.00 and top of floor at 11.88).

But what are the other numbers within circles? Do they indicate welding points and the order in which they should be done?

And the final opportunity to embarrass myself. This page relates to the 3000-4000-600 RD whereas the prior page is for the LD.... RD/LD???
Attachments
IMG_1285.jpg (76.9 KB, 111 downloads)


1951 3100 5-window
with a '55 235/floor mounted 3-speed
Some of the story in ODSS
Most of it in The Shops Area wink