Working on my 41 with a 350, but it has an older intake with the oil filler tube in it, and a "breather tube" (not sure that's what it's called). I want to use the closed valve covers you see on it.
Based on my research on this site, I'm thinking I can run a PCV line from that "breather tube" in the oil filler tube to either a port on the base below the carb or into the base of the air cleaner (yet to be determined).
Is that correct? Will the engine breathe properly with it set up that way?
Thanks.
Attachments
41 intake.JPG (43.8 KB, 101 downloads)


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter