Since I saw a post of a truck I worked on about 25 years ago on another site. I thought would share this. The 60-66 k truck powersteering swap. I have put dozens of ps boxes on these trucks over the years. A few had the gm pattern Saginaw box. But cracked frames and the inability to get the proper length pitman arm or steering arm for the closed knuckle axle led me to another solution. Now having worked on every make if 4x4 over the years. I took note of common parts, engineering differences. What was problematic, etc. So into the parts bin I went. First thing I noticed that the old dodge and international 4x4 trucks never had frame troubles. No cracks. Next I noticed that international had a bunch of different pitman arm lengths. One specifically was perfect for the closed knuckle front arm on the gm trucks. Next while that international stuff was good. The 72-77 mopar 4x4 trucks had a mount that worked really well on a gm frame. So I started grabbing mopar spec reverse rotation Saginaw steering boxes. International pitman arms. And combined with a little machine work. That is reaming out the tapers on the arms to fit a 70-91 gm draglink. Shortening the drag link by about 1-1/2 inch. I could put together a setup that maintained the turning radius with the closed knuckle front. Did not crack the frame with hard use or big tires. And looked so clean I could convince people I had a rare factory ps truck.... lol. So here is my latest install. On my 384 cube big block v6 gmc. With a 3 speed brownie. 205 t case. Rear no spin. Front powr loc. Front and rear winches. All wrapped in a 65 gmc body. More details will follow.