Can anyone tell me is there a brace that goes across the top of the radiator support on a 54 Chevy 3100? I thought I read there wasn't one but after piecing trhe front end together last night there has to be something for the latch panel to bolt into. Maybe I am seeing it wrong but I don't see any other possibility. Can any one tell me where to get the brace or share a pic of what it looks like? I have never seen any reproductions offered. I am still irritated I had to pay for front fender supports that I didn't need when I bought the new radiator support. If I buy this brace I will probably have to buy it with a hood or something else I dont need. It looks like it would be easy enough to make from a piece of angle iron but would still be nice to see an original. Thanks