| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (FishinToms53, 3B, Otto Skorzeny, FAST55, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, bluechev, Ole49GMC, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 201 | A couple years ago I posted about trying to figure out my fuel gauge on my 41. I changed to 12 volt and put in a new 12 volt gauge and it wouldn't work, replaced the sender still nothin, sent the stuff back to Jim Carter and they said it was fine. I couldn't figure it out and I asked here a tried some of the suggestions but still nothin. Went over to my buddy's house whose helped me on my truck a lot, and we got to talking about it somehow and ended up taking it out to see if we couldn't find the issue... I had the wires backwards, two years it took me to figure out I had the wires on the gauge backwards! I had been using a dip stick! Talk about feeling like an idiot.. haha | | |
| |
| |