| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | This is the way I replaced the ignition lock in my 50 Chevy. It had no key when I bought the truck and I ran the ignition circuit through a toggle switch. Then I bought a used ignition lock with key from somebody on Stovebolt Swap Meet. This procedure worked great. I just used the key that came with the replacement lock to turn it to the right. I didn't remove the complete switch, only the lock. http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1948_51truck/51ctsm1226.htmI hope this is helpful.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |