If it's enamel, call it Rustoleum in a different can. If it rattles, it's rattle can. Also. I don't think it's Urethane. Why do you think it is Urethane? I don't see that on the web site. We all need to go to WATER BASED PAINT, it will be the only way to go soon. No EPA or health issues. No expensive breathing apparatus required. Do it at home! No neighbor complaints! New car Mfg are using it now. The only Co. I know of is Auto-Air Colors. Goes over any primer, I think. Just two things to learn/do. It goes on spotty and first coat not meant to cover, so we have to get used to that process. Secondly, it should be heat cured with lamps. Portable lamps OK. This is the way to go. Prices are very very reasonable and Hot Rodders are catching on. You will see many articles soon.