Hi. I can confirm the above having done it....I got all the yoke seals from rockauto.com, no issues there. Was able to pull the seals using a seal removal tool. I was also able to replace the input shaft bearing while in the vehicle as well. What was said about oil level is very important too. The top bearings rely on splash oiling - there are what look like little cups on the inside of the case that divert the splashed oil to the bearings as it runs down the sides of the case. If the oil level gets too low, the upper bearing (which spins all the time) starves and that can cause catastrophic failure. There is another version of the overhaul manual on the internet somewhere that includes part numbers, etc. It shows a "high oil level kit" which is simply a street elbow and plug that screws into the fill hole. The elbow facing up allows you to keep the level high, as stated above. I haven't done that yet, but plan to. Aside from the seals, the other places that leak are the bearing caps. These typically have shim stacks underneath them. I took one apart and re-assembled with Hylomar Blue sealant in between each shim, which stopped the leak. I would think the black permatex (the gooey stuff, not silicone) would work there too. I've changed my oil a few times since I've owned the truck, and I check it regularly and keep it high. I've been using plain old warren 80w-90 from agri-supply. I only run a few thousand miles a year, with a few 100+ mile highway trips. So far, no problems. I think the key is keeping the oil full. Good luck with yours.