| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 43 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2016 Posts: 43 | Quick question for Theo ..I recently had my 3 speed transmission rebuilt on my 1940 chevy 1/2 Tom aswell was wondering if you experienced your tranny being very loud while in drive it seems like it’s a constant rough noise very unpleasant .. is this normal for these stock 3 speed tranny’s .. I rebuilt tranny mainly for this reason aside for my syncros seeming like they were going out because I had problems jumping into second gear at times | | |
| |
| |