I have a 51 3100 that i have pulled the 216 engine, 3 on the tree column shift transmission and 6 lug torque tube rear axle ( two 3 speed trans and torque tube with rear axle are for sale) that i have pulled from the truck. I have a 305 out of a 79 camaro that i want to throw in along with a 700R4 trans and a rear 6 lug axle out of a 1980 K10. I know i am supposed to change out the water pump to the short style. My plans are to run an electric fan with a shroud on a new radiator. Do i still need to change out the water pump? Doing this 305 motor I know i will have clearance issues with the stock steering. Which i do plan to use. I know i am supposed to space it out 1.5-2 inches. Are any further modifications needed to the steering other an that? Also what headers should i be looking for? I head read from Block huggers or ram horn headers. Also wanting to know what radiator should i get? Can i use an OEM replacement? i Would like to put the radiator in the stock location. I have seen a company name "champion" named a few times. This is my first vehicle i have owned older than an 87. Most of this stuff is all new to me. Advise and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!