| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 53 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 53 | Working on a 49 GMC FC101 that I bought in parts. As I did not have the opportunity to take it apart I am struggling a bit figuring out how it all goes back together. I have the cab on the frame and would like to dry fit assemble the rest of the front sheet metal including the radiator and front bumper. I am trying to determine if I am missing any parts so I can buy them before I start the painting and final assembly.
Does anyone know where I might find a good set of photos, drawings, mock ups, etc showing clearly how this all goes back together? The fenders and hood are pretty straight forward but the core support and related brackets are giving me some issues. I have a Chevy 47-54 assembly manual and a number of parts catalogs but I still haven't been able to clearly see what's going on. I suspect there are a few differences between the Chevy and GMC
Thanks for any guidance, I know I need a lot. | | |
| |
| |