Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln ),
75
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,376
Members48,442
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14
Got myself in a bit of mess. I took my '66 heater and AC system apart a few months ago, took many pictures, but apparently one too few. I have some sort of baffle that I can't remember where it goes. Can anyone ID this for me?
Attachments