Thanks, Jon. Here’s the reason I was asking the other day:

Been looking for an upgrade from the B for my 235. The size 3 Carter YFs tend to be quite a bit more scarce on EBay than the size 2. Missed out on a couple auctions that went higher than I was willing to pay.

I have the Chevy-specific Stromberg numbers. But they seem to almost never come up for sale (as I say that there’s one on eBay right now). Lots of Dodge application stuff. And some universals.

The specific carb that spurred my question in the other thread was a BXUV-35, tag # 1-99c. It has a 1 5/32 Venturi and 1 9/16 bore and adjustable main. Was trying to reverse engineer what sort of displacement it was intended for.

(Hopefully, this is all academic now for me. Won an auction for a YF 2100s last night. But I’m still interested in learning more. And it might be of interest to others as well!)





1951 3100