| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (ShopRag, LAROKE),
44
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,347 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I am still trying to get my dash and garnish molding job complete and I wish to thank all here who have helped this "pilgrim" get through this. On to my questions...I am getting ready to apply the clearcoat. As I have handled the parts with bare hands, I need to make sure there is no oil contamination between coats. I surely can't use laquer thinner as anything like that as it will "eat" the paint. How about rubbing alcohol? It will de-grease and dries quickly. Put it on wet and clean it off with clean rag before it dries? Thanks
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |