| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 1,820 | Alvin, I now have a fiberglass floor board too that I bought from Jim Carter. I had to alter it for the T-5 five speed I have in the truck but it has worked well. I see where you can now get a metal floor board with NO HOLES in it and thought that might be better than a fiberglass one. Drill the appropriate holes and metal would be better than fiberglass. What do you think?
"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!" My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.Operators are standing by to take your calls! Now cruising in the Passing Lane | | |
| |
| |