| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy 1pete1, I think I have an SM465 kicking around here somewhere with a drum parking brake system on it, the only thing that I know for sure that is missing is the handle which is in the cab when installed. A man from Texas I think it was was looking for one years ago, so I sent/sold it to him years ago. If you are interested in it please let me know. | | |
| |
| |