| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Donf, Gdads51, cmayna, Otto Skorzeny, Forty9, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
91
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2017 Posts: 33 | What truck are you putting the 292 in? I have a 67 292 engine that I'm getting ready to try to put in my 49 4400. Haven't done much measuring yet but I was hoping to bolt the 67 mounts on my frame. | | |
| |
| |