| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Agree with Matt. A more "original" looking knob from some other component would be nice. (lighter, radio, etc.) I found a post where Bill and I (and others) were discussing this. Bill posted the pics there also. I have had TF's with the cable operated electric wiper which operates a slider switch on the wiper motor. It is very much like the vacuum wiper system. I think the agreement is that this cable deal was used on early electric wipers. There was a transition. Maybe to use-up parts. I also think that the note "not for use with original electric motor" may mean that the early cable controlled switch can not be wired to a dash switch or their switch won't play with the latter wiper relay. I have emailed them. See this and this.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | |
| |
| |