I agree with builder. I have tried every spray can and roller on the marked on various equipment and there is no way that you can paint a truck with the thickness of paint without getting runs and other problems with anything but a sprayer. A cheap gun at Harbor Freight is 20 bucks, then you can get a RESPIRATOR for 20 bucks, then buy your paint and spray. Tractor enamel, lacquer, base clear, or any other paint looks a million times better with a sprayer. Spray cans are $4.00 a can and that adds up quick. Plus, they only cover really thinly, and they usually only last for one year until you can start to see through the thin spots. The lines left by rollers and brushes scream out "hey look at me, I painted my truck with a roller" Do yourself a favor and get a cheap gun. You'll get the hang of it and get hooked.