| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, msmall, 1 invisible),
143
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 106 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 106 | I know what you mean Zenwren. This video comparison really rocked my impression of the mass/bulk safety impression I've always had of these old cars and trucks. Impala vs. Impala NHTSA
"I always win." Working mainly alone I do not let my trucks win a war. Maybe a battle here and there but never the war.
Robert 55.1 GMC 450 COE 51ish GMC Suburban | | |
| |
| |