I would wait until spring if I was going to use etching primer and chassis paint. Sand blast, clean it good, use that metal prep stuff to get rid of any surface rust, etching primer, epoxy primer then top coat. From what I have learned from the experts here is: etching primer is porous and will let moisture get to the metal and all it to rust again. They have taught me a bunch; I hope they are proud of me too. smile ; I myself used Zero Rust on my frame and stuff. I just sandblasted, cleaned and sprayed the stuff. Done, all in one step. I am not sure that was the best way but it seems to be holding up great sitting out in the rain and stuff.


Jesus is Lord!
Only through the blood of Jesus are you washed clean of your sins.
Come see us... Dad's Chevy
Our Video
God bless you! Michael..