| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | Red oxide is still around. I have several cans in my shop. Time marches on though and the stuff I use now is called self etching primer under base coat-clear coat. I purchased some yesterday for a '39 Packard complete dash I'm restoring to the orginial wood grain. Since the pro's get $200.00 for a glove box door alone I'm doing it myself. I sure as heck don't want to see this paint start to peel or chip.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |