Many here on the “Bolt” have added headlight relays to their 6 volt systems. Just go by your local FLAPS and tell them you need a headlight relay. If they want to know what it fits tell them it doesn’t matter. You can explain what you’re doing but more than likely if the counter guy is under 65 he’s/she won’t even have a clue. Google 6 volt headlight relay and pick one. Come on guys someone make it easy for Don and Fonz and give them part #s and a wiring diagram.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)