| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman, Swami29, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 54 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 54 | Yes the UP does have some cold temps. I have had my Apache for 25 years and did most of the restoration in the late 1990's. I left it parked in my pole barn for 20 years and just pulled it out in Sept of this year. I have finished up many little projects on it, have it running like a top and am making plans for paint next summer. I did not work on it that interim due to two other auto projects but now the time is available and it seems like these trucks are hot right now.
1959 Apache 31
| | |
| |
| |