| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Southerntruck, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 16 | I am ready to hook up to my 4spd and I can't find a slip yoke for my 17 spline torque tube. I have a 52 3100 that came with a cracked yoke. Does anyone know where to find these?
1952 Chevy Pickup - 3100 in process resto
| | |
| |
| |