Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (Shade Baby ),
152
guests, and
8
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,214
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 113
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 113
I finally found a flat bed I liked. got it put on and loaded it up. it was little cold today so I went to get some firewood. probably a little under gvwr and I should have put in front of the axle but I made it home ok.
Attachments
1959 Chevy 8500 - Spartan 80 366 BBC