| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 52 | Found a real nice 95 throttle body 350 engine to swap into my 54 3100. It came with all wiring, everything unplugged and no wires cut, with computer included. Ran perfect in a low-mileage donor truck that was hit in the rear. My tech-savvy friends are urging me to keep the throttle-body system instead of carburetor swap. This is unfamiliar territory for me but I think there are swap manuals available if I can find them. I also have a non-computer TH 350 automatic I was going to rebuild for this project, but I can easily find the 4L60E transmission that often goes with this engine if necessary. Not particularly looking for high performance. I'm building this truck for my daughter so I want it to run smooth and not be tricky to start. Anyone familiar with this swap, I will appreciate your input. Thanks | | |
| |
| |