| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 74 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 74 | Bought my 54 3100 in 07 in Iowa. Was given a title with a VIN# on it. Payed no attention to it till I moved to Florida. Truck required authentication to be registered. The inside drivers door plate has a Vehicle Serial # which is different from the VIN on the Iowa title. I have no idea where the VIN # came from or if or where it is located on my truck, but I cant register it. Since its been over ten years title records from the county in Iowa no longer exist. Some have said the VIN is stamped on the frame somewhere but I can’t find it. Unless I do I’ll have to go to court to prove the truck is mine and that the VIN should be the VSN. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
| | |
| |
| |