| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Walking through HF last summer I picked up Preval spray unit and a few cans of propellant. I haven’t used it yet and I do understand that it is no substitute for a Binks spray gun, but I was wondering what kind of luck you all have had with it. When I have a small job to do like a window garnish or seat kick panel or maybe an engine part like a fan blade, horn or valve cover it seems a little more handy than hauling out ancleaning up the big gun. Sometimes like 2:15 in the AM it’s inconvenient to drag the compressor out to the garage from the barn and take a chance of waking up my “big old wife”. So, are there any Prevalers out there??? Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |