I received email from a guy that needs to know this.

I just bought new glass for my 1950 GMC 1 ton yesterday and I'm not sure how to put the glass and rubber seal in the back window. Are there any good tricks that you know of? Should I put the rubber in first then the window or should I put the rubber around the glass fist?


he is also a new member but having a little trouble with the post, I may have this in the wrong section, I suspose it could go in the general truck.. anyhow I hope someone can give the new guy a hand............

thanks


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.