| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 20 | I have question about old 1966 c60 5 ton I just bought. It has air brakes but like none I have seen before I'm used to more modern system. This one has single chamber brakes so it has no spring brakes. Can I put new spring brake Chambers on these axle. And can I put the new tractor and trailer valve on the dash like everything else has now. | | |
| |
| |