We are a caring group and want everyone to check in when they are safe at home.
So post up and let us know.
I'll try and keep this list updated.

Updated 9-11-17

Don & Vicki King/ 2-Ton...............................Home
George Capito/ Wrenchbender Ret,............Home
Scott Ward and family/ 48Bigtrucks.............Home
John and Theresa Lucas/J Lucas................Home
Erik and Ginny Olson/ Cornbinder................
Chris Tomlinson/ oldieoldie..........................
Mike and Pat Wahl/ wal4m...........................Home
Paul and Linda Schmehl/ baldeagle.............
Ron/ WE b OLD............................................Home
Martin & Kathy Bass/ Justhorsenround ........Home
Jeff Backus / Rusty Rod................................?
Kevin & Lori Thomas / kthomas ....................?
Chuck and Sandy / gooberdog......................Home
Doug and family / a.d.-hawk..........................
Mike K............................................................Home
GMCJoe........................................................?
Tom and Danny / farmallb..............................Home
Wayne Alderson and son...............................Home
Steve Mosley and Family...............................Home

What a great weekend!!!!

Last edited by 2-Ton; 09/12/2017 2:13 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!