| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 75 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 75 | thanks guys the motor is newly rebuilt I checked the gauge line with some air pressure and it works screen is clean and so are tubes shaft on distributer is ok but I wonder if I didn't have it seated all the way down ? | | |
| |
| |