| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Martin, now that we have image posting, post some pics of motor and its terminal(s) here in this post. Is yours two speed?
I have found that, as nice as it is to have the 50 year old part numbers, it never does me any good.
The 61 instruction sheets posted by Lonnie are Gold. I also have a 63 Shop manual I will read.
I can think of several reasons where no movement or sound is encouraging.
My 1960 Wiper Motor. Marked with Pos and Neg terminals and colors of connector wires. Albeit GMC.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | |
| |
| |