My old harness is a rat's nest and an extreme fire hazard. I don't want the hassle of repairing or creating my own. I am looking at
a reproduction from some of the vendors. I'm not going for originality, but something that I can plug and play so to speak. Classic parts has one listed that is for 53-54 Chev/gmc with an alternator. I want to go alternator but will this harness have provisions for turn signals? I am still awaiting a reply from CP.


1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300