| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,677 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 793 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 793 | I'm getting very close to hanging the heater back on the firewall of the '47 3100. A while back I purchased a heater gasket set from one of our preferred vendors and I now see that it's more of a foam rubber material. I don't think this stuff will hold up to the test of time...........
Has anyone purchased a true rubber set of these gaskets? If so, where did you get them? I checked Steele Rubber Company's online product catalog and didn't find them. I may just get some 1/8" sheet rubber and cut my own.
Thanks, | | |
| |
| |