| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 102 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2006 Posts: 102 | Hello All. I have sand blasted, used etching primmer, and urathane primmer. If I add a little bondo or glazing now what grit do I finish it out to? I primmered outside so my surfaces are rough. What grit do I sand the primmered surfaces to before applying a sealer then BC/CC? As usual thanks.
All the best, Ted
| | |
| |
| |