| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,145 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 | I think I stumbled on to the answer. I found a wiring diagram for a 1950 Buick that shows dual horns. The mast bearing wire to the horn relay shows a 16 gauge wire was used. It might be a stretch to assume this but, I think it would likely also be acceptable for this project.
Alternative ideas, info are welcome. | | |
| |
| |