| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,390 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 14 | Greetings from Colorado. New to Stovebolt. I have had a 54 Chevy 3100 for about 10 years and just started doing the restore 3 years ago. It is drivable with most of the interior finished. Looking forward to learning more about this truck from the community and passing forward what I have learned so far. I plan on posting pictures when I figure out how to do it. | | |
| |
| |