| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 152 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 152 | Hi, Does any one know the diameter of the wiper motor shafts on a trico motor off a 1949 chevy 3800 truck? I can't keep the original type spring clips on, So I think I will try a push clip or something.
49 chevy 1-ton. It is a work in progress but it's getting close. 49 1 Ton Pics | | |
| |
| |